The truth is I never quite got around to scrapping those pages.
But, I have an album to show for it. How can that be?
For Make it Monday today, I'm walking you through my super simple solution to two unscrapped years of week in the life. Oh and there's a freebie to be had - my day of the week overlay cut files.
My Week in the Life Album
Take a look inside
Click through so see larger images.
Here's how the process worked:
- Snap photos and upload them automatically using my Eye Fi card
- Jot notes on Ali's daily sheets
- Blog some quick posts about my day
- Select a favourite photo to feature
- Creat a 8x8 photo collage in Picasa for each day
- Print the post, collage and fave photos
- Cut and Adhere to Bind-it-all inner pages (from my Spotlight Zutter haul in 2010!)
- Cut daily title pages with Silhouette Cameo
- Embellish the title pages with Amy Tangerine supplies.
- Assemble all the pages
- Use Bind-it-all Acrylic sheets to create the covers
- Use Bind-it-all to punch and bind the pages
Free Week in the Life Cut Files
Would you like to create divider pages like mine? Here's a free Studio file that you can use with your Silhouette. Simply drag the day of the week onto your canvas and resize them to suit your project!
The Plan for 2014
I won't be using Ali's daily sheets - though I did in 2011, 2012 and 2013!
Instead I'm using my Hello Mornings worksheets to record my weekdays, and adding more details in my journal.
Keeping it simple will help me get it done!
Make it Monday
Your next stop on the blog hop is Beth! Beth is sharing the beginning of her December Daily prepping and has a great tutorial on how to incorporate different page protectors.
Care to Share?
Are you going to be documenting a week in your life? I hope to see you back tomorrow as I share my first page.
PS Here's the rest of the Make it Monday hop:
- Connie Hanks shares her inspired new wall display for showcasing scrapbooking layouts, tags and cards!
- Beth is sharing the beginning of her December Daily prepping and has a great tutorial on how to incorporate different page protectors
- Jen is sharing a free template & her NEW! Count Your Blessings Project that starts on November 1st. This project will include hybrid, traditional and smash style scrapbooking, all in one fun mini album for November.
- Karen scanned her Gelli prints to use them digitally!
- GinaZee: A project for Christmas tag swap. Using rag bag material from old capris for a Seasonal tag.
- Kristie Sloan shares a unique way to create a background with handwriting and a water soluble medium.
PPS I use affiliate links in my posts to support the free videos that I offer. Thanks for using them, you help me pay the bills